Wednesday, January 6, 2016

DIY Simple Plate Stands


I was gifted two pretty vintage plates. When I was given them I was told that since I am crafty, maybe I could do something special with them! It didn’t take long for me to figure out exactly what I wanted to do with them! And it seriously is one of the easiest crafts I have ever done. No joke. All you need are three simple things:

Fancy/Interesting Plates
Candlesticks (I got two from the thrift store for 25 cents each)
Superglue


Ready for the instructions? Try to keep up, it gets a little tricky!

1) Apply glue to the underside of the plate
2) Attach candlestick
3) Let dry

I know, right? Super tricky! Anyways, you could use them as a fancy stand to display cupcakes or other treats. But for me personally, they are holding various pair of earrings and jewelry.

Happy Crafting!



No comments:

Post a Comment